Condiment Safety According to the FDA
Under the FDA food security preventive guidance for retail food stores and food service establishments, it states “food service and retail display location need to monitor self-service areas (i.e. Salad bars, condiments, open bulk containers, produce display areas, doughnut and bagel cases.) for evidence of tampering or other malicious, criminal, or terrorist action.”
Magic Pinch stores bulk granulated sugar in a fully enclosed stainless steel container that meets most states’ food laws. Protect the sugar you serve from dirt, vermin, unnecessary handling, droplet contamination, overhead leakage, or other contamination.
Magic Pinch quickly and conveniently dispenses 1 serving (equal to 1 Teaspoon) of granulated sugar with one push of the knob in LESS THAN a second.
The benefits of portion control:
• Time saving and convenient for customer to eliminate the time intensive “shaking and ripping” of individual sugar packet(s)
• Pre-measured amount of sugar for taste and diet needs(One teaspoon of sugar = 4 grams (15 Calories)) - no more over pouring by customers
$$ Cost Savings $$
Magic Pinch saves you time and money by:
• Eliminate sugar packet loss – based on our studies, more than 25% of sugar packets are either thrown away due to excess or stolen by customers
• Eliminate sugar and coffee/tea drink waste– no more over sweetening by using hard-to-control sugar pourer or canister
• Eliminate the extra work maintaining, washing, cleaning and re-filling sugar pourers or sugar caddies
• Use Magic Pinch, the best sugar dispensing alternative (See Sugar Cost Comparison Chart) and start saving from day one. You'll see a Return On Investment (R.O.I.) in less than a year (See Return On Investment chart).
Go Green!! Magic Pinch is environmentally friendly!!
• Magic Pinch reduces tons of excess paper waste made by sugar packets
• Reduce your trash consumption and shop litter by using Magic Pinch